Your sustainable management degree in a world-renowned Business School
With the Sustainable Business Strategy specialisation, in a small class, develop the strategic, managerial and behavioural skills needed to lead strategic transformation and drive environmental (CSR) and digital transitions.
Through a project-based learning approach, learn by working on real-world challenges and issues.
The focus is on academic rigour while emphasising real-world experiences and creative problem-solving. In a class of 25 high-potential students, become international experts in the field of strategic transformation.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has become a major challenge for companies. The number of jobs related to this theme is growing rapidly as a result of regulatory changes, social standards and the wishes of investors and clients.
The School has created this programme to provide future professionals with the strategic, managerial and behavioural skills required to successfully carry out this strategic transformation and to lead the environmental (CSR) and technological transitions.
Sustainable management programme
The EM Normandie's Master in Management is recognised worldwide:
- Top 80 of the best Masters in Management worldwide in the Financial Times ranking.
- Top 100 of QS World University Rankings.
The two-year Master's degree is open to international students who hold a non-French degree obtained after at least three years of higher education outside France (Licence degree, Bachelor degree, Benke...).
The first year allows you to choose between various majors. Specialise in the last year by choosing the M2 Sustainable Business Strategy specialisation that consists of the following subjects:
In the first semester, on the Paris campus, benefit from courses based on 3 axes: environmental transition, operations management and leadership.
- Sustainable logistics and supply chain management
- Sustainable strategies
- Leading people and teams
- Business, government & society
- Impact investing and social entrepreneurship
- Responsible management
In the second semester, at the Dublin campus, address topics related to digital transition, change management and the development of advanced managerial skills.
- Strategic innovation
- Agile project management
- Leading organizational change
- Megatrends, industry 4.0 and information systems
- Digital transformation and innovation
- Interpersonal skills and professional behaviour
Work experience during the sustainable management course
Professionalise yourself throughout your course with the EM Normandie's Master in Management, by multiplying internships, missions and challenges based on real company cases.
During the final year, accumulate professional experience and develop skills in the field of digital and environmental transformation:
- 1 consulting project (3 to 6 months)
- Final dissertation
- 6 months internship in France or abroad
+ Professional development as part of the Career Path (MBTI test, individual coaching, etc.)
Career opportunities in sustainable management
With the "Sustainable Business Strategy" specialisation, land your dream job in the field of meeting management... in an international context:
- Junior consultant (Strategy, CSR, Transformation, Innovation...)
- Business Analyst
- Business developer
- ESG Analyst
- Strategic Analyst
- Manager in consulting, transformation
- Transformation project managers
- CSR Project Manager
- Strategic Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Study Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Business Development Manager
- International Project Manager
- Senior Consultant
- Member of the strategic steering committee
- Director of Transformation
- CSR Director
- Director of Innovation