The Student Society Path allows you to serve an internship within one of the School’s Student Societies. A smart way to give more scope to your project and enrich you both personally and professionally.
As in standard in-company internships, you will be supervised by a tutor (a School Faculty member) who will evaluate you at the end of the project. You are supported by a member of the Link Office who will guide you and give you valuable advice on the development of your project.
- To capitalise on your engagement and dynamism within your Student Society
- To make your project progress significantly over a longer period of time
- To foster contacts and sharing between students in successive cohorts
Who is eligible?
Any Grande Ecole Programme student with a concrete project to suggest (objectives, forecasted budget, partners, planning, etc.) may apply:
- At the end of Year 2 (U2)
- At the end of Year 3 (U3)
- During the Off-Campus Year
The duration of the Path depends on the length of your project.