Accessible on the Paris and Dublin campuses, the Strategy & Consulting Track is a two-year programme entirely taught in English. This programme will provide you with the strategic, managerial, and behavioral skills necessary to design and lead strategic transition and transformation, though developing specific insight into consulting and consulting practice.
Thanks to a project-based learning approach, you will participate in a learning expedition related to courses each semester, taking your studies a step further than the textbook by moving into real-world practice. You will develop strong interpersonal skills, and learn to diagnose strategic and organizational problems successfully, and confidently present your recommendations.
The M1 year of the Strategy and Consulting Track
The M1 year of the Strategy and Consulting Track consists of courses given 100% in English on the Paris campus around challenges and issues related to audit and consulting. Group work, expert presentations and concrete company cases punctuate this first year.
- Consulting Methods, Tools and Techniques
- Problem-solving and Communication Skills
- Corporate Strategy
- Dynamic Strategy Making
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Learning Expedition
- M&A, and strategic alliances
- International business
- Performance analysis
- Strategic financial decisions
- Business analytics
- Business development and survival game
- Learning expedition
- Research methods
At the end of the year, if you wish, you can gain experience by working on a junior consultant project in a company or by doing an internship in France or abroad.
The optionnal gap year of the Strategy and Consulting Track
The optional gap year of professional and personal development is an opportunity to further enhance your experience by combining two 6-month experiences in France and abroad in the form of internships, humanitarian experiences, volunteer work or civic actions. You can also use these 6 months on a business creation project.
The M2 year of the Strategy and Consulting Track
The last year of the Strategy and Consulting Track is dedicated to the preparation for your future job. This year is divided into two parts:
- The first semester on the Paris campus and the second semester on the Dublin campus for courses 100% in English to immerse yourself in the world of consulting from both French and English aspects.
- A 6-month high-potential internship with one of the School's top partner companies.
- Business, government & society
- Sustainable strategies
- Impact investing and social finance
- Leading people and teams
- Operations management
- Strategic management consulting
- Learning expedition
- Creativity and innovation
- Digital transformation
- Industry 4.0 & information systems
- Leading organizational change
- Agile project management
- Interpersonal skills and professional behaviour