Focus on rapidly developing areas: strategy, consulting and transition jobs. Play an important role in building the business of tomorrow.
Strategy, Transformation and Responsible Management are the 3 strong axes of Track Strategy and Consulting. The programme, entirely taught in English, takes place in Paris with a final semester in Dublin. In a small class, this excellence programme provides you with the strategic, managerial and behavioral skills necessary to lead the strategic transformation and lead the environmental (CSR) and digital transitions, while developing a specific vision of the practice of consulting.
Dive directly in consulting jobs stakes, by participating over 2 years to at least 3 consulting projects in partnership with companies and private organisms: the class suddenly morphs into a real consulting firm.
Assist companies, develop strong technical and interpersonal skills, and finally, learn how to successfully diagnose companies' real strategic and organizational challenges.
The M1 year consists of two semesters of courses focused on acquiring technical, financial, and strategic skills.
The M2 year is composed of two semesters of courses turned toward innovation as well as environmental & digital transitions.
2 x 6 months of mandatory high potential internships
1 "Experience the business world" module including
- At least 3 consulting projects
- 1 social entrepreneurship project
- 1 business Survival Game
- Regular meetings with professionals and Masterclasses with experts from around the world
- Regular personal career development coaching
The M1 year of the Strategy and Consulting Track
The M1 year of the Strategy and Consulting Track takes place in Paris. Courses are oriented toward 3 main axes: strategy and performance, financial and analytical skills, consulting and complex problem solving. Group work, interventions of international experts and concrete case studies of companies will punctuate this first year.
At the end of the year, accumulate experience by completing a mandatory 4 to 6-month internship in France or abroad.
- Corporate strategy
- Dynamic strategy making
- Financial analysis and valuation
- Financial and management accounting
- Consulting methods, tools and techniques
- Problem solving and communication skills
- Internationnal business
- Strategic financial decisions
- Business networking strategies
- Business law
- Performance analysis
- Business analytics
- One or two 3 to 8-month consulting projects
- A 2-month consulting project in international development
- An 8-month or more social entrepreneurship project
- A 4 to 6-month internship
The M2 year of the Strategy and Consulting Track
The second year of Strategy and Consulting Track is held across two campuses. The first semester, on the Paris campus, consists of courses focused around 3 areas: environmental transition, operations management, and leadership. The second semester, on the Dublin campus, covers subjects related to digital transition, change management and the development of advanced managerial skills.
- Sustainable logistics and supply chain management
- Sustainable strategies
- Leading people and teams
- Business, government & society
- Impact investing and social entrepreneurship
- Responsible management
- Strategic innovation
- Agile project management
- Leading organizational change
- Megatrends, industry 4.0 and information systems
- Digital transformation and innovation
- Interpersonal skills and professional behaviour
- An 3 to 6-month consulting project
- An end-of-study dissertation
- A 6-month internship
Experience the business world and gain professional experience
Experience the business world through various activities. Meet the professionals in our afterworks and expand your professional network. Evaluate the impact of your decisions and make your business growth and survive 5 years in an uncertain environment in our business game.
Professional experiences take the form of consulting projects for companies as well as a social entrepreneurship projects, allowing you to acquire core professional skills while being at the heart of strategic challenges for companies of all sizes.
For each of these experiences, you are followed by a dedicated coach, participate to events organized by the partners, and get personalized feedback on your deliverables.
A few concrete examples:
In their M1 year, our students are:
- Accompanying, for 8 months, a sustainable development consulting firm in in the elaboration of their internal strategy and their offer’s valuation.
- Developing 4 social entrepreneurship projects in partnership with the organization ENACTUS France.
- Assisting companies, for 2 months, in their internationalization strategy through the organization X-Culture and with teams composed of 5 to 6 students from all over the world.
In their M2 year, our students are:
- Carrying out 2 joint projects for 6 months
- The first one aims at accompanying a large French company in its transition towards more environmentally friendly activities.
- The second aims to help an independent entrepreneur in the creation of his business model and business plan.
- Junior consultant (Strategy, CSR, Transformation, Innovation...)
- Business Analyst
- Business developer
- ESG Analyst
- Strategic Analyst
- Manager in consulting, transformation
- Transformation project managers
- CSR Project Manager
- Strategic Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Study Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Business Development Manager
- International Project Manager
- Senior Consultant
- Member of the strategic steering committee
- Director of Transformation
- CSR Director
- Director of Innovation