Whether you take part in an initial or Continuing Education programme, you will benefit from free access to the EM Normandie campus sports facilities. These facilities are a good way to exert yourself, train with the school’s sports teams or simply to enjoy a break and release stress.
- On campus: Multi-Sports Ground (basketball, tennis, handball, and more);
- Nearby: several sports halls open to students
In Le Havre
- On campus: a workout room, adancing room (yoga, fitness, …), a squash court
- Nearby: sailing clubs, skatepark, gymnasium, ...
In the heart of the city’s 16th district, enjoy the city of Paris’s extensive sports facilities.
- On campus: a workout room
- Nearby: sports centres open to all students, as well as the opportunity to practise rowing on the Thames, the sport for which Oxford is most famous.
- Many sports halls near the campus
- You can also experience Gaelic sports which are specific to the Irish nation (including Gaelic football and hurling.)
Students in each year are given the opportunity to join one of the sports teams on EM Normandie’s campuses and to take part in prestigious competitions: the Coupe de France des ESC in football, university championships, the EM Cup (rugby), the EM Normandie Championship in tennis, and more.
Another highlight of the year: the Intercampus Day, which is attended by the entire EM Normandie community for a day of sports and community activities.