About EM Normandie Business School
EM Normandie was founded in 1871 and was one of the first major French business schools. It has now built an international reputation, and has both EQUIS and AACSB accreditation.
The School has five campuses (Caen, Le Havre, Paris, Oxford and Dublin), and over 5,000 students and professionals are currently enrolled on the initial and continuous qualifying training courses on offer. Its 20,000 Alumni Association members are based all over the world.
EM Normandie trains future managers, socially responsible leaders who will be equipped to drive change in a multicultural environment. It also supports company employees and executives throughout their careers.
The media relations team is at your disposal to answer all your requests, organize interviews and provide you with the latest news on EM Normandie.
Would you like to read about our lecturer’s backgrounds and points of view?
Discover their main areas of expertise and contributions on the EM Normandie research blog.
Contact us so that we can put you in touch with the expert who can assist you within the faculty.
- 5 Campuses in Caen, Le Havre, Paris, Dublin and Oxford
- 4 Expert Institutes
- 5 800 Students and professionals on Continuing Education
- 105 Full-time Lecturers
- 800 External and Professional Contributors
- +200 Partner Universities in 60 countries
- 5 000 Business Organisations associated with the life of the School
- 21 500 Members of the Alumni EM Normandie association
- A constant progression in the media rankings
Find all the logos of EM Normandie.
Photos available on request.