The Bachelor in International Management is an accredited undergraduate programme which trains operational executives to operate in an international context. This programme is accessed with a secondary education exit diploma, via the ATOUT+3 National Test Bank for French candidates or the Pass-World Test Bank for international candidates.
- Number 1 in the 2018 L’Etudiant Magazine Ranking of Best Bachelor degrees
- A fast passport to employment
- An international experience including a full year with a partner university abroad in BMI 2
- An international and cross-cultural environment
- A Double Degree option with a partner university in BMI 3
- Intense in-company experiences throught the cooperative track (BMI 3) and internships