Master of Science (MSc) Supply Chain Management
Accredited by the French Conference des Grandes Ecoles.
The MSc Supply Chain Management programme trains executives who are able to manage all Supply Chain operations: flows within the company and between the company and its environment (Supplies, Warehousing, Delivery, Transactions,…).
The MSc in Supply Chain Management provides students with the skills that companies working in industry are looking for. The interdisciplinary nature of Supply Chain Management requires a wide range of technical and managerial abilities. The professional guidance given on this course combines theory and practice to help students enter the job market.
Defining the range of resources, means, methods, tools and techniques required to operate the global Supply Chain from the first supplier to the end customer as efficiently as possible.
The programme of the MSc Supply Chain Management provides all the resources, means, methods, techniques and tools required to effectively manage the entire Supply Chain, from supplier to customer.
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Please apply via the on-line application procedure.
The programme is open to:
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
Due to the covid-19 situation and the closure of some Exams Centres, we do offer the possibility for the candidate to take a Language Test online if needed for their application to one of our programme ; don’t hesitate to contact us for more information: email@example.com.
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for the next 2021-2022 admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandie application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
The Logistics and Transport Industry is dynamic and operating smoothly. Currently responsible for over 2 million jobs in France, the market is set to expand by around 1.5% per year. The constant growth of E-commerce supported by new technologies, related consumer habits and the impact of Big Data are creating change and causing companies, particularly in industry, to rethink how they are organised and how their systems operate. New skills such as interdisciplinary expertise are expected, with more capacity to progress in an international and multicultural environment where mobility and the ability to bring together virtual teams are keys to success.
Activity sectors include Transport, Mass Retail or Industrial Production as well as Services such as Banking or Insurance:
We are a partner of the Flywire platform. This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
Search for a study programme
After graduating in 2014, Vincent Méheut went to work in the USA and then in Canada. Discover his testimony.
After a Master's degree at EM Normandie, Virginie continued her studies in Sweden and then in Germany. Today, as head of several departments based in several countries at Vodafone, international [...]