Your events master in a world-renowned Business School
For several years now, the events sector has been particularly dynamic and expanding. Working in the events industry requires specific knowledge of the events industry and project management, as well as marketing and financial skills.
The M2 International Events Management programme trains executives capable of working in the events sector, organising or promoting public or professional events in France or abroad.
This programme is open to motivated students who want to work in the events industry. Thanks to its content (which has an international focus) and French students being on the course alongside those from elsewhere, you will increase your knowledge and develop your skills in this industry while experiencing a final year full of projects and meetings with industry experts.
Events master programme
The EM Normandie's Master in Management is recognised worldwide:
- Top 80 of the best Masters in Management worldwide in the Financial Times ranking.
- Top 100 of QS World University Rankings.
The two-year Master's degree is open to international students who hold a non-French degree obtained after at least three years of higher education outside France (Licence degree, Bachelor degree, Benke...).
The first year allows you to choose between various majors. Specialise in the last year by choosing the M2 International Events Management specialisation that consists of the following subjects:
Meeting and experience design
- Meeting Strategies for Community Transformation
- Design Thinking and UX Design
Meeting and event marketing
- Live/Digital Community Development and Experience
- Meeting-Driven Innovation
- Key Partnerships
- Performance Analytics
Meeting and event management
- International Project Management
- Risk Management
- Sustainability Issues
- Bidding and Budgeting
- Legal Affairs
- HR Issues
- Career Path (coaching)
New contexts (3 out of 7 electives - only for double-degrees M2/MSc)
- Digitalisation and corporate finance
- Cases in ethical and sustainable development
- Change Management and Organizational Transformation
- Business models and performance
- Critical Issues in Management
- Leading In Multicultural Environments
- Digital disruption and Industry 4.0
Work experience during the events master
Professionalise yourself throughout your course with the EM Normandie's Master in Management, by multiplying internships, missions and challenges based on real company cases.
During the final year, gain work experience and develop skills in a variety of event management areas:
- Consulting project
- Internship in France or abroad
- Support for the Career Path
Career opportunities after the events master
Over the last decade, the global Meeting and Event industry has experienced increasing demand for business, scientific, corporate, sports, cultural and political events. At the same time and facing major challenges, the industry has been rapidly transforming in order to play an integral part in the experience, knowledge and sustainability economies. Meeting and Experience professionals now require talents demonstrating high-end expertise rounded off with extreme creativity, in terms of strategic insights, design approaches and operational management.
Example of positions
Project managers in private- or public-sector departments or companies specialising in:
- experience design and design thinking
- meeting and event planning and production