The final year of the Master in Management (Programme Grande École) is the year of specialisation and preparation for your future profession. Choose one of the 21 specialisations offered. Work on concrete company assessments and challenges, and punctuate your training with an internship to enter the job market either in France or elsewhere.
You can also follow your final year in a partner university and obtain a dual-degree at the end of your course.
21 cutting-edge specialisations
Depending on your career goals, you can select between 21 specialisations in one year, 12 of which are taught 100% in English and 11 are offered as a work-study programme.
- International Business
- International Marketing and Business Development
- Marketing Strategy and Business Development
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Audit and Corporate Finance
- Banking, Finance and FinTech
- Financial Data Management
- International Logistics and Port Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain, Logistics and Innovations
- Information Systems Management
- Human Resources Manager
- Development Strategies and Territories
- Sustainable Business Strategy
Paris and Dublin
- Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing and Sales
- International Events Management
- Marketing, Communication & Agrifood Engineering
- Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle
- Stratégie Digitale et Innovation
- Digital Strategy and Innovation
The ATRIUM specialisations
ATRIUM is an exchange programme for M2 students between EM Normandie and the University of Caen Normandie. It allows EM Normandie students to follow their M2 year within a programme offered by the IAE of the University of Caen Normandie.
Students can obtain :
- The degree of the university component.
- The EM Normandie Master in Management degree
My Talent check
How can you enhance your profile and your EM Normandie experience? This is the essential question that My Talent Check prepares you for in the final year of your studies. Supervised by recruitment specialists, this individual and personalised life-size interview allows you to test your ability to put forward your experience, your talents and values, your professional and personal aspirations during a job interview. In addition to your oral performance, your CV and LinkedIn profile are also examined by the Career Path experts. This interview simulation aims to identify your strengths and areas for improvement in order to stand out to recruiters.
Hard Skills et Soft Skills : Develop your relational intelligence ▪ Refine your interview posture
Explore each year of the Master in Management