M1 year on the Le Havre campus
1 pre-specialisation option of your choice:
- Finance and Accounting: further study of financial management, accounting and taxation.
- Marketing and Sales: pre-requisites around digital sales professions with the objective of working in international environments.
- Digital and Intelligence Artificial Business: learning about AI in a marketing context to improve the decision-making process and the performance of a company.
- Logistic and Purchasing: deepening the knowledge in international trade, logistics, purchasing and supply chain management.
- Sustainable Management: development of knowledge on the environmental (CSR) and digital transitions of companies and organisations.
Consultancy Project (optional)
From conducting a market study to setting up an organisational diagnosis, and including support for a business start-up project, confront real business problems and carry out assignments with high added value. Put on your junior consultant's suit and play a strategic role in the implementation of innovative working methods.
The internship period in a company
The M1 internship allows you to take up a position in line with your professional project. Lasting 2 to 3 months and taking place in France or in another country, it offers you the opportunity to confront your professional ambitions with the reality of the field, to play a key role within a company and to acquire essential experience to best prepare your future.