Your luxury management degree in a world-renowned Business School
With the Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle specialisation, become an expert in marketing, communication and digital marketing in all areas of the luxury and lifestyle sector. From fashion to perfumes, from luxury hospitality to haute cuisine.
Develop your vision as a 360° marketing manager in an international context. Become familiar with the Luxury culture and market, learn to understand the expectations of Luxury customers, learn to master social media and become a highly-skilled manager in the field of Luxury.
Christian Dior and Granville, Coco Chanel and the brand's flagship store in Deauville, the legendary Le Normandie ocean liner, the Barrière and Deauville Group, the Cosmetic Valley, the history of luxury 'made in Normandy' is not something new, and it is on the basis of this geographical anchoring that we created the M2 Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle. Furthermore, with EM Normandie possessing unparalleled expertise in the fields of marketing and digital technology, we have elected to place digital training at the heart of our programme, so as to align ourselves perfectly with the issues currently faced within the luxury sector.
Luxury management degree programme
The EM Normandie's Master in Management is recognised worldwide:
- Top 80 of the best Masters in Management worldwide in the Financial Times ranking.
- Top 100 of QS World University Rankings.
The two-year Master's degree is open to international students who hold a non-French degree obtained after at least three years of higher education outside France (Licence degree, Bachelor degree, Benke...).
The first year allows you to choose between various majors. Specialise in the last year by choosing the M2 Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle specialisation that consists of the following subjects:
- Brand management in Luxury
- Ethics and sustainability in Luxury
- Comparative strategies in Luxury
- Supply chain management and sourcing
- Corporate and event communication
- Social media, e-reputation and influence in Luxury
- Digital marketing strategy and project
- Web development in Luxury
- Experiential Luxury
- Experimentation with "digital native" monobrands
- The new consumers of Luxury
- HR policy in an international environment
- International legal environment for Luxurybrands
Work experience during the luxury management degree
Professionalise yourself throughout your course with the EM Normandie's Master in Management, by multiplying internships, missions and challenges based on real company cases.
During the final year, accumulate professional experience and develop advanced management and marketing skills in the luxury sector:
- Consulting project for the creation of a diversification strategy for a luxury brand.
- Consulting project for the creation of a digital strategy for a luxury brand.
- Consulting project co-constructed with the Institut National des Métiers d'Arts and the Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant.
- 1 week-challenge to "Create from scratch a digital native monobrand in the luxury sector".
- Internship: 6 months from May.
- Professional thesis.
Many companies offered their support to this training and will participate in the School Development Council
and/or in the “French touch and Savoir-Faire” tour offered to students during their course: Guerlain, Louis Vuitton, Kenzo, Boucheron, The Plaza Athénée Palace, Hermès Group, L'Oréal Group, well-known "Made in Normandy" brands such as Saint-James, etc.
Career opportunities after the luxury management degree
Valued at more than 281 billion euros (source: Bain & Co, 2021) in 2021, the Luxury Sector is currently proving resilient in the face of global crisis, driven in particular by the acceleration in domestic expenditure in Continental China, Gen-Z consumers as well as online sales.
With the specialisation "Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle", land your dream job in the luxury industry in an international context:
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Events Manager
- CRM Manager
- Category Manager
- Retail Manager
- Merchandising Manager
- Traffic Manager
- eCommerce Manager
- Community Manager
- Corporate Communication Manager.