Your luxury management degree in a world-renowned Business School
With the Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle specialisation, become an expert in marketing, communication and digital marketing in all areas of the luxury and lifestyle sector. From fashion to perfumes, from luxury hospitality to haute cuisine.
Develop your vision as a 360° marketing manager in an international context. Become familiar with the Luxury culture and market, learn to understand the expectations of Luxury customers, learn to master social media and become a highly-skilled manager in the field of Luxury.
Luxury management degree programme
The Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle specialisation of the Master in Management - Top 80 of the best Masters in Management worldwide in the Financial Times and QS rankings - consists of the following subjects:
- Brand management and responsibility in luxury
- Business models in Luxury
- Communication and digital in Luxury
- Digital development in Luxury
- Economic performance in Luxury
- Elective courses: business models and performance, cases in ethical and sustainable development, ...
- Innovation in Luxury
- International environment in luxury
- Inside luxury: heritage
- Marketing activation in Luxury
- Personal and professional branding
Work experience during the luxury management degree
Professionalise yourself throughout your course with the EM Normandie's Master in Management, by multiplying internships, missions and challenges based on real company cases.
During the final year, accumulate professional experience and develop advanced management and marketing skills in the luxury sector:
- Consulting project for the creation of a diversification strategy for a luxury brand.
- Consulting project for the creation of a digital strategy for a luxury brand.
- Consulting project co-constructed with the Institut National des Métiers d'Arts and the Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant.
- 1 week-challenge to "Create from scratch a digital native monobrand in the luxury sector".
- Internship: 6 months from May.
- Professional thesis.
Many companies offered their support to this training and will participate in the School Development Council
and/or in the “French touch and Savoir-Faire” tour offered to students during their course: Guerlain, Louis Vuitton, Kenzo, Boucheron, The Plaza Athénée Palace, Hermès Group, L'Oréal Group, well-known "Made in Normandy" brands such as Saint-James, etc.
Career opportunities after the luxury management degree
Valued at more than 281 billion euros (source: Bain & Co, 2021) in 2021, the Luxury Sector is currently proving resilient in the face of global crisis, driven in particular by the acceleration in domestic expenditure in Continental China, Gen-Z consumers as well as online sales.
With the specialisation "Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle", land your dream job in the luxury industry in an international context:
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Events Manager
- CRM Manager
- Category Manager
- Retail Manager
- Merchandising Manager
- Traffic Manager
- eCommerce Manager
- Community Manager
- Corporate Communication Manager.