Studying at EM Normandie as an international student is the opportunity to complete your knowledge in management, to meet students of multiple nationalities, to discover France and the richness of its heritage and culture and to expand your network beyond your own borders!
Diploma training programmes open to international candidates
Bachelor's in International Management
- Bachelor in International Management - Admission upon file examination
- Bachelor in International Management - International Business option - Admission upon file examination
- Bachelor in International Management - International Logistics option - Admission upon file examination
- Bachelor in International Management – cooperative track - Admission upon file examination
For Bachelor's programmes please contact International Recruitment Team.
Grande Ecole Programme
Specialised Masters (MS), Master of Science (MSc) and postgraduate degrees
- MS Entrepreneurship
- MS Human Resource Manager
- MS Marketing Strategy & Business Development
- MS Marketing, Communication and Agrifood Engineering
- MS Territorial Development Str@tegy
- MSc Cross Cultural Marketing and Negotiation
- MSc Digital Sales
- MSc International Events Management
- MSc International Logistics and Port Management
- MSc Tourism and Leisure Management - e-learning
- MSc Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science Banking, Finance and FinTech
- Post-Graduate Degree in Information Systems Management
For Master's programmes please contact International Recruitment Team.
Each year, EM Normandie welcomes international students from partner universities.
Some of these training programmes are open to these students.
For exchange students and short term programmes please contact international candidates.
Held each year between June and July, the Normandy Summer School is open to international students.
International students enrolled in an institution that is not a partner of EN Normandie can also apply as free-movers and integrate either the Bachelor's Degree in International Management or the Grande Ecole Programme.