Why join EM Normandie?
Join a world-renowned school that is among the Top 1% of AACSB and EQUIS accredited Business Schools worldwide and is ranked in the Financial Times' Top 90 European Business Schools.
Develop solid expertise that will boost your employability and professionalise yourself throughout your course: internships, projects, missions, corporate challenges, work-study programmes, etc. Join a leading school for work-study programmes with more than 1 500 students enrolled in these programmes each year.
Build a career path that suits you by choosing your specialisations, your electives, etc.
Open yourself up to the world by going to France (Caen, Le Havre & Paris campuses), to UK (Oxford campus) and to Ireland (Dublin campus). Obtain a world-renowned dual degree by joining one of the School's 200 partner universities.
Get involved in community life with more 100 Community Projects and get involved in meaningful causes.
With the Career Path, a unique scheme among Business Schools, benefit from personalised support that will help you to reveal your talents throughout your course.
How to join a Business School as an international student?
You can join the programme either :
- in the 1st year: to students under 22 years old holding or are in the process of validating a non-French Baccalaureate diploma, or equivalent.
- or in the 3rd year: to students having completed or are in the process of completing a degree equivalent to 2 years in Higher Education (or Bac+2).
You can join the 4-year programme from the 1st year. It is open to students under 22 years old holding or are in the process of validating a non-French Baccalaureate diploma, or equivalent.
Master in Management (Programme Grande École)
The programme is accessible on the 4th year to students who hold a non-French degree obtained after at least three years of higher education outside France (Licence degree, Bachelor’s degree, Benke...).
These cutting-edge programmes are accessible to students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent.
How does the application procedure work?
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Can we visit the EM Normandie premises at any time of the year?
Yes, you can virtually visit the French campuses.