Your digital strategy degree in a world-renowned Business School
With the Digital Strategy and Innovation specialisation, become a professional capable of supporting organisations in their digital transformation and exploiting its potential.
By following the course dedicated to traffic management, learn how to define and implement an effective visibility, attraction and conversion strategy for a website.
The main originality of the Digital Strategy and Innovation specialisation lies in its dual-skill positioning, which opens up a variety of professional prospects, as evidenced by the diversity of jobs held by graduates. Students acquire a broad understanding of the challenges posed by digital technologies for companies and develop methodological and technical skills that are important for their employability. Because of the diversity of the courses and the skills targeted, success in this course requires intellectual agility, curiosity and a marked interest in the constantly evolving digital economy.
Digital strategy programme
The EM Normandie's Master in Management is recognised worldwide:
- Top 80 of the best Masters in Management worldwide in the Financial Times ranking.
- Top 100 of QS World University Rankings.
The two-year Master's degree is open to international students who hold a non-French degree obtained after at least three years of higher education outside France (Licence degree, Bachelor degree, Benke...).
The first year allows you to choose between various majors. Specialise in the last year by choosing the M2 Digital Strategy and Innovation specialisation that consists of the following subjects:
- Digital workplace and managing fluid teams
- Recent technological applications and societal challenges
- Legal and ethical perspectives
- Fundamental principles of business strategy
- Digital marketing techniques
- Branding in the digital world
- Value proposition through environmental, social and governance strategy
One option to choose from:
- Digitalisation and corporate finance
- Ethical and sustainable development case
- Change management and organisational transformation
Two elective courses to choose from:
- Business models and performance
- Leading in multicultural environments
- Digital disruption and Industry 4.0
- Critical Management Issues
By following the course dedicated to traffic management, learn to define and implement an effective visibility, attraction and conversion strategy for a website. With lessons on strategies for the digital age, learn to optimise a website to improve its natural and paid visibility, to use web platforms (social networks, Google Ads, emailing), to create and manage advertising campaigns and to interpret the data.
Work experience during the digital strategy degree programme
Professionalise yourself throughout your course with the EM Normandie's Master in Management, by multiplying the opportunities of internships, missions and challenges based on real company cases.
During the final year, two options are available in terms of professionalisation: spend up to 75% of your time in a company by opting for a work-study programme or opt for the classical route offering you numerous professionalising projects and punctuated by an end-of-studies internship.
- Group work
- 2-day innovation challenge
- Professional thesis
Career opportunities after the digital strategy degree
With the specialisation "Digital Strategy and Innovation", get the job of your dreams in the digital field:
- Digital transformation consultant
- Digital strategy consultant
- SEA consultant, SEO project manager
- Social media consultant, Influence marketing manager
- Acquisition manager
- Web marketing manager
- Digital ecosystem manager
- Digital project manager
- E-commerce project manager
- e-business project manager
- Product owner
- Product Specialist & Store Coordinator
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Analytics & Optimization Analyst
- Junior business analyst
- International CRM Project Manager
- Key account manager, Business developer
- Web marketing courses
The advantages of a work-study programme
By following your Master's degree in a work-study programme over 1 or 2 years, you can put your knowledge into practice in a professional context, benefit from the status of an employee by receiving a salary, benefit from an exemption from school fees and even find your first job before the end of your studies.
Thanks to a complete immersion in a company, develop your ability to take initiatives, to act as a leader and to work in a team, all of which are essential skills to succeed professionally as a future manager.