The cooperative approach has become essential in helping business school students achieve their professional goals following graduation.
A number of EM Normandie cooperative programme students secure an employment contract before graduation. It is therefore not surprising that this form of study, which combines theoretical academic input and practical experience, has become experienced increasing demand from students and businesses due to the benefits that they offer:
Five Reasons to Take a Cooperative Programme
- Over 700 Cooperative Programme students in 2018: EM Normandie is a leader in the field of Cooperative Programmes
- Full or partial tuition waiver
- A average net monthly salary of €1,170 for Programme Grande Ecole students
- 5,000 Cooperative Programme offers to students, including over 1,500 offered exclusively to EM Normandie students by partner companies
- A wide network of companies, with over 700 companies that have placed their trust in us:
Take a Job that Suits You
EM Normandie graduates finding a variety of positions in fields including sales, marketing, logistics, audit and human resources.
To help you find a cooperative programme to complete your assignment, the school will:
- Coach you in drafting your CV and preparing for your employment interview
- Support you in your search: posting offers by partner companies, organising recruitment days, etc.
- Liaise with your host company when your contract is being negotiated and help you to draft your cooperative agreement
- Provide monitoring during the cooperative period
Available Cooperative Programmes
Cooperative programmes are a perfect way to transition between the school and the world of work, offering effective preparations for your future career. Depending on the course that you study and the time taken, the form and content of the work/study arrangement and the career specialisation that you pursue will vary.
- Bachelor's in International Management in one year (Year 3)
- Grande Ecole Programme in two years, via the cooperative track (M1 and M2)
- Grande Ecole Programme in one year (M2)
Specialist masters’ and postgraduate degrees: