What is a Booster Programme?
A Booster Programme aims at helping you grow faster. Each one includes dedicated support from InsIDE, together with a number of additional services.
What do these programmes include?
- Mentoring and coaching sessions by experts in the various occupations who have been carefully selected to meet the requirements of business start-ups.
- Exclusive access to InsIDE workshops, as well as some events in our schedule (Pt’Dej InsIDE, InsIDEr’s Lunch, Afterwork, talks…).
- Option to benefit from access to the Co-Working Spaces in Le Havre (Le Container) and Caen (La Koloc’), as well as temporary offices on the 5 Campuses for meetings (subject to room availability).
- Liaising with other parties (Business Angels, Normandy French Tech and relaying your communication items on the InsIDE networks.
Apollo vs Atlantis, what is the difference?
The main difference relates to how mature your project is and the development stage your firm has reached.
- Programme Apollo is designed to help you start your business and generate a pull effect.
- Programme Atlantis will help you develop your firm in its market.
Obviously, the topics of the workshops are not identical and the support you will get will be dependent on your stage of development.
What are the conditions and modalities for entry?
Our Booster Programmes are reserved for students who have been granted an entry ticket after the Challenge Operation, or who have already started a business which is in its growth phase, subject to places available.
Both programmes last 10 months and begin early November.