In view of the evolution of the Covid-19 epidemic and to limit the risks of spreading the virus, EM Normandie, the HEC Paris Group and ESG-UQAM have decided to postpone the Georges Doriot Days, scheduled for 27 and 28 May 2021 on the Paris campus of EM Normandie.
Organised by EM Normandie, the HEC Paris Group and ESG-UQAM, the 8th edition of the Georges Doriot Days will now take place on 27 and 28 May 2021 on the Paris campus of EM Normandie.
Theme 2020/2021 :
"Entrepreneurship in a time of societal collapse? Roles, responsibilities and challenges."
The objective of this event is to analyse and discuss the links between entrepreneurship and societal collapse. This approach, which is as objective as possible about the roles and responsibilities of the entrepreneur in today's international society, aims to highlight a reality that is often insufficiently detailed, from this perspective, by the academic world. These days aim to feed and enrich the community's debates, by encouraging transdisciplinary work and international dialogue open to different geopolitical universes, with sometimes contradictory visions, reflecting territorialised realities.
The workshops for the 2020 edition
- Critical studies in entrepreneurship: rethinking the relationship between destruction and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial finance, responsible finance and updating of debates on value
- Sustainable, social and CSR entrepreneurship: a new model of inclusion
- Rural entrepreneurship, agricultural innovation and agro-ecological transition
- Entrepreneurship and diversity of contexts
- Women's entrepreneurship in a crisis context
- (Inter)generational transfers: the culture shock
- Entrepreneurship and religions: ethical renewals?
- Entrepreneurship and the common good
- Registration at the earlybird rate: until 15 October 2020
- Closing date for registration is December 1, 2020
- Complete research paper shipped: April 1, 2021
For any question relating to the scientific dimensions of the event:
- Alain Bloch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christina Constantinidis: email@example.com
- Nazik Fadil: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any question regarding registration and practical information :
Registrations are open until 1 December 2020, earlybird rate until 15 October 2020.
- 200 € for doctors and researchers from Northern countries (lunches, gala dinner and breaks included)
250 € after 15 October 2020
- 150 € for PhD students and researchers from Southern countries (lunches, gala dinner and breaks included)
200 € after 15 October 2020
- 50 € for the dinner companion (limited to 1, gala dinner included)